You will be part of the global Business Intelligence team that supports our global client and partner teams. You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders who have identified a need for data/insights. You will be responsible for the scoping, grooming and ensuring the timely execution of tickets/projects assigned by the Head of BI.
- Build and own relationships with client sales teams, partner sales teams and other global functions to understand their data flows and reporting needs.
- Respond promptly to the business’ BI needs, work with them to understand the root problem and gather key requirements
- Ticket/project scope sign off with the stakeholder
- Communicate/present updates and progress to stakeholders
- Train/support stakeholders on how to use BI tool and make sense of data visualizations
- Stakeholder management and gathering stakeholder requirements
- Handles business analysis, project management and implementation of BI projects
- Engage BI data analyst and determine ticket/project viability and solution
- Manage, clean and groom tickets for BI data analyst
- Document the requirements of the project/problem that we are trying to solve
- Provide analytical expertise on moderately complex analytical reports/visualizations for submission to clients / leadership team
Insights & Analysis
- Creating global BI reports and developing global insights for business consumption
- Providing key commentary when required and aiding the business in determining the key insights / analysis
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of Oneaffiniti.
- A degree in BS of Business, Finance, Management
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as either a Business Analyst or Project Manager
Skills and Competencies
- Advanced knowledgeable/competency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, JIRA, any BI Tool, CRM (Salesforce, etc)
- Ability to provide actionable insights and recommendations based on available data
- Comfortable providing commentary and key insights on presentations
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple tickets/projects at once
- Ability to work across multiple functions and with tight/competing timelines
- Can communicate well and work closely with stakeholders
- Ability to identify and isolate key problems
- Is familiar with scoping, scope creep and how to effectively gather requirements
- Strong analytical and communications skills are required
- Experience in the IT industry
- Problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to create efficiencies and increase productivity
- Comfortable dealing with clients and internal teams to scope and develop requirements and be confident in interpreting and presenting to data to ensure effective content management performance
- Passionate about our brand – an individual who will thrive in this role as we continue to grow
- A team player with positive energy, who shows great initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
How to Measure Success
- Ability to gather requirements and manage stakeholder scoping autonomously within the first six months
- Turnover of global reports within 2 weeks of survey completion
- Ability to meet ticket deadlines and appropriately estimate time to completion
- Proactive stakeholder engagement
- Meet quarterly OKRs as specified by direct manager
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary with bonus, 401K, and healthcare
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.