- You will be a key part of the global business intelligence team and will oversee the technical development and maintenance of our BI tool (DOMO).
- You will help develop solutions to current business problems, as well as provide expertise on methods of aggregating and presenting data that advance the company’s sales efforts and partner enablement.
- You will be responsible for creating & maintaining datasets/ETLs, data visualizations/tables and dashboards.
- It is expected that the analyst is familiar with data query tools, statistical analysis, and data presentation tools.
- Delivering new datasets and ETL as per scoped
- Maintain and develop existing datasets
- Build, and maintain all relevant data visualizations within the BI tool
- Improve BI Tool reporting structure, improving the speed & ease of use and making them easy to find
- Document database structure and provide recommendations to clean and streamline the architecture
- Provide technical expertise on moderately complex analytical reports/visualizations for submission to clients and other key internal stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess at least a BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in any BI platform (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in SQL, Microsoft Excel and the ETL Process
- Intermediate knowledge in accessing databases using SQL commands.
- Experience in creating dashboards and reports from scratch
- Experience in customer segmentation process
- Strong analytical and communications skills are required
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Salesforce Reporting (bonus)
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary with bonus, 401K, and healthcare
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.