Responsible for administrative duties for the channel team, primarily related to sales and receipts information and data entry and management
You will provide support for the channel team by working on invoice / receipt management, and work closely with business intelligence for product / data mapping and work with Partner success marketing consultants for partner related queries, processes and submissions and manage the set up of the submission pages
- Provide administrative support – assist in processing partner invoices into the system
- Follow vendor rules for entering data
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete invoice details
- Highlight any issues with invoices supplied
- Respond to invoice queries for information
- Prioritise receipts to hit vendor targets
- Mismatch data input report (Queried invoices)
- Analyse data for errors
- Ensure data is aligned in vendor categorization rules
- Accuracy of date information (submission and invoice date)
- Checking of per unit amount and total amount
- Notify Partner Marketing Consultant reason for invoice was rejected
- Identify the attribution caused the invoice was rejected
- Provide summary of attributions on a daily basis
- Support in any other adhoc tasks related to data entry, data management or form submission data and management that will be assigned to you
- Preferred background in IT
- Intermediate working knowledge of the G Suite products particularly Google Sheet and Google Mail
Skills and Competencies
- Able to prioritize time and work effectively as a team to reach targets.
- Must have a background in IT and can identify the difference between hardware for data centers and workstations.
- Able type over 9000 keystrokes per hour with a high degree of accuracy
- Good attention to detail
- Interest in IT products
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
How to Measure Success
- Meeting monthly deadlines as required by the client. Receipts entered within 1 day of submission and moved checked within 2 days of entry
- Entered receipts contain correct data. Product, category, units, amount
- Enter 3,000 invoices per month including excel submissions
- Maximize workload and capacity through attendance and utilization management
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary with bonus, 401K, and healthcare
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.