The Designer / QA specialist will be part of OneAffiniti’s global design studio team which produce and execute monthly digital campaigns including email, social and landing pages. This role will work closely with other designers and QAs in the team as well as campaign and content managers in all OneAffiniti offices. Your goal is to ensure the quality of output that gets sent out to our end users globally.
Core Objectives Include:
- Understand the brief provided by the requestor – including purpose and audience of the campaign
- Understand each vendor / client / sponsor brand guidelines
- Manage workload based on SLA, due dates and priorities in collaboration with the team, campaign and content managers and other requestors
- Consistently review effective advertising layouts for digital media to provide any design recommendations to the rest of the design, campaign management and content teams as the need arise
- Create designs to supplement our email newsletters, landing pages and social banners
- Build landing pages through the use of CSS, HTML, preferably in Bootstrap
- Understand how specific HTML panels get fed into templates
- Create interactive content such as GIFs and collaterals in PDFs
- Develop new design template mock ups
- Create all assets requested that adheres to technical specifications such as sizing and layer structures
- Source, license and upload images coming from approved portals i.e. client websites, Adobe stock
- Quality checking of designers output including brief compliance, functionality, aesthetic, brand guidelines, content and make real time edits as necessary
- Creation and upkeep of a guideline documents, QA checklists, error and dispute logs
- Do a trending and driver analysis to understand quality priorities and create action plans
- Identifying the root causes and providing recommended actions whether on process, product / system / communications / training
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- A related university degree or diploma, preferably multimedia, mass communication, advertising, IT or similar
- 5+ years combined design and QA experience
Skills and Competencies
- Able to prioritise time and effectively manage multiple design and QA requests.
- Strong organisational skills
- Must have an eye for detail and have a strong brand experience
- Must be fluent in English written and spoken
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Commitment to quality and an eye for detail
- Designing email marketing campaigns and web design
- Expert HTML, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and responsive design
- Intermediate Adobe Suite skills specifically:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Other tools experience: Nice to have
- ESP Email Service Providers (Campaign Monitor, Pardot, Marketo, etc)
- DAM Digital Asset Management tools (Brandfolder or Adobe Creative Cloud library)
- Experience in using email quality check platforms (Litmus or similar)
How to Measure Success
- General SLA for new design requests is 3 days, QA tasks within 1 day and revisions within 1 day
- All published newsletters and landing pages should be 100% error free in terms of Vendor Brand, Funding compliance and overall artwork and content.
- Capacity, utilization and AHT
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary with bonus, 401K, and healthcare
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.