OneAffiniti is looking for an exceptional and experienced Client Director in our EMEA office in Bracknell, to maintain and grow our relationship with the world’s largest IT brands. We are experiencing unprecedented demand and are growing fast.
You are both a consultant that can architect innovative solutions, and a business developer that will create new business opportunities through building long-lasting relationships and a desire to grow businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the overall client relationship and satisfaction
- Ability to motivate internal teams do deliver to client expectations
- Establish, develop and maintain a strategic relationship with the key marketing and sales stakeholders within the client – up to the executive level
- Drive the development and growth of the assigned clients
- Work with the internal team, as well as clients, to develop innovative solutions that support our clients’ business
- Ensure your portfolio of clients have a healthy P&L
- Responsible for motivating, mentoring and leading the team
- Ownership of the quarterly sales targets
- Based on analysed campaign results, draw conclusions and proactively make recommendations to optimize client’s programs
- Help OneAffiniti being recognised as experts in data and insights-driven channel partner marketing
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.A or Masters in a related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience – from either agency or client side
- EMEA client and account management experience
- Deep understanding of IT marketing
- Tech sector/channel partner experience a plus
- Proven sales ability to land and expand client relationship
- Proven results in creating innovative marketing solutions for tech companies
- Experience in leading and motivating teams
- Ability to work independently in a start-up like environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Results orientated
- Curious and open-minded
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Engaging presenter with the ability to think on your feet
- Business and client P&L experience
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organisation that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their CV. OneAffiniti is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customised, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.
|Job Category||Client Sales|
|Benefits||Bonus and Pension|