As a result of our continued growth, we’re searching for a Market Research Analyst to join OneAffiniti in Austin, TX. Our marketing programs connect more than 4 million B2B end buyers with the largest IT companies in the world and their partner communities. This role will support global quantitative research targeting both channel partners and end buyers.
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for understanding the data needs and objectives of our clients, crafting survey questionnaires, analyzing the data, and reporting back to the client teams. There is also an opportunity to leverage these insights and provide recommendations that will drive impactful change in the OneAffiniti business. In this role, the Market Research Analyst will have the support of a Digital Content Admin to build the online surveys.
- Develop short- and long-format quantitative surveys that will provide business insights to both our clients and their channel partners
- Create structure and content for questionnaire development
- Lead the process to develop engaging content and incentives that improve survey participation and completion
- Supervise and guide Content admin to execute all surveys
- Analyze survey results and provide insightful reports for clients and to the OneAffiniti business in collaboration with the BI team
- Make research-informed recommendations on content strategies to the business
- Identify opportunities to grow our survey and insights offering to drive revenue
- Ensure survey creation is completed on time with quality control measures (copy editing, regionalization, taxonomy, brand checklists, translation and QA)
- Delight stakeholders and end-buyer audience with creative, new survey content and user experiences
- Deliver consistent high quality regionalized survey content across regions
- Meet monthly delivery and reporting targets (participants, completion, time, quality)
- Drive strategies and tactics to deliver lead volume goals through the surveys
- 2 or more years of experience working for a research firm or corporate organization creating a wide variety of surveys
- Ability to ask smart, strategic questions and deliver strategies and recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Expert understanding of wording nuances within the survey questionnaires and how they will impact the data output and insights
- Analytical sense and ability to create insights and reporting
- Experience creating questionnaires in survey management tools (Wufoo or Alchemer would be a plus)
- Experience with Content Management platforms (Contentstack would be a plus) as well as ingesting and interpreting insights on website performance using Google Analytics and/or data visualization tools (Domo would be a plus)
- Outstanding project management skills
- Proven copy editing and proofreading abilities with keen attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a global team and organization
- Facilitating effective working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Capable problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to create efficiencies and increased productivity
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in related field
- Team player with positive energy, who shows great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude.
- Understanding Tech and B2B audiences is a plus
What we offer
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- Innovative technology platform
- A global company with global opportunities
- An informal work environment with close access to senior management
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Servicing more than 3,500 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Google and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London and Manila.
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role, a portfolio of their work along with their resume. OneAffiniti is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.