OneAffiniti is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our rapidly growing EMEA Team in our Bracknell, UK office to work with our clients representing global IT brands. The primary responsibilities are to drive digital marketing campaign development and to manage the process from creative briefing to campaign execution, as well as analyse campaign performance based on available data.
As a fast-growing business, we are looking to hire someone who will, as we expand, be responsible for managing their own team of Campaign Managers to deliver the same outstanding campaigns for our clients.
Are you excited by technology, the ability to create engaging content, and inquisitive to use data to build insights? Then this is a unique opportunity for a smart and hard-working individual who thrives on team interactions and working in an environment where you can make your mark and grow with us.
Where you will be joining
Servicing more than 3,500 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customised, scalable through-channel marketing programs, managed and operated by OneAffiniti, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco, and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month. As a fast-growing technology services company, we celebrate creative problem solving and an outcome-focused approach.
What you will be doing
- Support the day-to-day relationship with our clients
- Engage clients to create comprehensive campaign brief and project manage campaign execution and performance
- Create, manage and execute campaign strategies for our clients using data-driven insights
- Create content briefs, copy edit existing copy/content and proofread final assets
- Execute campaigns in our proprietary CMS (Content Management System)
- Finalise and deliver clients’ campaign proof of execution (POE) ensuring accurate, on-time submission of materials and overall vendor compliance
- Ensure key projects/tasks have clear objectives, aligned owners, and timing
- Support the preparation of plans, presentations, and reports for the clients
- Make recommendations to the content team on content topics quarterly based on client feedback and insights gleaned from data analysis
- Conduct weekly/bi-weekly data-centric and insight-driven discussions and recommendations based on campaign performance for the clients in collaboration with the Client Director
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent oral and written English capabilities
- B.A in a related discipline and/or 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Tech sector/channel partner experience a plus
- Ability to build trust, rapport, and credibility with team members and clients
- Capable of interacting with the clients – Tier 1&2 vendors
- Resiliency, flexibility, and spot-on decision-making
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and results orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate to excellent working knowledge of Microsoft or Google applications
- Excited by the ever-changing and evolving technology industry
Other Desirable Skills
- A second main European language would be desirable but not essential.
Why join us?
We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive salary and pension
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their CV. OneAffiniti is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.