OneAffiniti is looking for a Campaign Manager to work with our clients representing global IT brands. The primary responsibilities are to help the team drive digital marketing campaign development and to manage the process from creative briefing to campaign execution, as well as analyze campaign performance based on available data.
From a typical marketing or advertising agency perspective, this role can be thought of as a hybrid of an Account Executive (or Account Manager) and a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our clients
- Engage clients to create comprehensive campaign brief and project manage campaign execution and performance
- Create content briefs, copy edit existing copy/content and proofread final assets
- Execute campaigns in our proprietary CMS (Content Management System)
- Finalize and deliver clients’ campaign proof of execution (POE) ensuring accurate, on-time submission of materials and overall vendor compliance
- Ensure key projects/tasks have clear objectives, aligned owners and timing
- Support the preparation of plans, presentations, and reports for the clients
- Make recommendations to the content team on content topics quarterly based on client feedback and insights gleaned from data analysis
- Conduct weekly/bi-weekly data-centric and insight-driven discussions and recommendations based on campaign performance for the clients in collaboration with the Client Director
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.A in a related discipline and 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Tech sector/channel partner experience a plus
- Ability to build trust, rapport and credibility with team members and clients
- Capable of interacting with the client and leading teams with minimal supervision
- Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making strengths
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and results orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate to excellent working knowledge of Microsoft or Google applications
- Curious and open-minded
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they want to work at a startup along with a resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The largest IT brands in the world leverage OneAffiniti for reaching over 3 million IT buyers every month. We help bridge the gap between companies like Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Samsung, Microsoft, etc., and their reseller communities. Through digital marketing, innovative content, promotions, and insights we develop relationships that keep IT partners stay informed and engaged with their customers. As a fast-growing technology services company, we celebrate creative problem solving and an outcome focused approach.
|Benefits||401K, 401K Matching, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, PTO|
|Experience||2 years (Preferred)|