As through-channel digital marketing continues to change the game across the globe,
OneAffiniti is experiencing tremendous growth. More vendors and channel partners are using
our services to gain deeper insight into their customers and grow sales revenues. We are
looking for an experienced Senior Sales Executive to build and develop new relationships with
the world’s largest IT brands in the Seattle area. For the right candidate that is a self starter with
a hunter mentality, this position will provide an opportunity for high earnings potential and to be
a part of the exciting rapid growth at OneAffiniti.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Sales Executive functions as a sales leader driving new relationships for OneAffiniti
with a key set of global IT vendors, managing the customer engagement, executive
relationships, financial proposal, account strategy, developing and closing sales pipeline, etc.
Reporting to the VP of New Business, the role is the point-of-contact for OneAffiniti’s top new
growth customers. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for and measured against the
long-term strategic value of the client relationship by capturing new business. Then, working
with a cross-functional team of client directors and delivery team members to achieve a defined
set of objectives to grow wallet share inside the customers’ account.
● Demonstrated ability to build deep relationships with CxO’s at key customers
● Presentation skills, strong insights & inquiries, and consultative approach to selling
● Manage day to day activities to build pipeline and achieve and maintain a sales quota
● Develops and executes a coordinated account and territory strategy
● Works to achieve annual and quarterly objectives, with success measured against key
performance indicators and annual quota.
● Determines the global coverage model for channel programs
● Sets the pricing strategy for services for the client
● Directs sales processes and manages short-and long-term (renewal) revenues
Requirements and Qualifications
● Time & Amp; Productivity Management: Applying personal organizational strategies and
processes to prioritize and efficiently manage a high volume of work activities.
● High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to
individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and
compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions
● Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel
partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using
appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
● Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the
agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to
support one’s proposal.
● B.A or Masters in a related discipline
● At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with a deep understanding of sales cycles
and closing techniques
● Experience building actionable long- and short-term account plans based on a deep
understanding of the impacts of business and technology trends.
● Tech sector/channel partner experience, with proven results in creating innovative
marketing solutions for tech companies
● Experience in leading and motivating teams
● Results-orientated self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a start-up like
● Superior communication and presentation skills
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate
creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led
organization that offers:
● Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
● An innovative technology platform
● A global company, with global opportunities
● An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
● Competitive salary with bonus, 401K, and healthcare
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role
along with their resume. OneAffiniti is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Servicing more than 3,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled
technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs,
managed and operated by OneAffiniti, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE,
Dell, Cisco and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision
makers each month. Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London
|Job Category||Client Sales, General|
|Benefits||Health & Dental, 401K matching|