We are looking for a Mid-Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team innovating on our core B2B marketing platform. This role
involves working with an Australia Sydney-based and Phillipines-based engineering team, working on AU Sydney business hours. As we are a
multi-regional team, you will have the opportunity to work from home if you would prefer.
- Be part of a passionate and supportive team, dedicated to building great solutions that brings our product roadmap
- Collaborate with teams across the business, understand and identify the right problems to solve and articulate your
solutions to technical and non-technical peers.
- Take ownership for delivering new features, product enhancements and regularly refactoring our core B2B marketing
- Help the team lead to coordinate work with the team
- 5+ years of back-end software engineering experience building API’s, microservices, scheduled
tasks, queue workers, and separated backend/frontend systems (ie. non-monoliths).
- PHP 7.0+.
- Software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile
methodologies, software development standards (SOLID principles, The Twelve Factor App,
YAGNI), code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Skills and Competencies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud services (AWS or GCP certifications is a plus).
- Serverless computing, containers (Docker), infrastructure as code (Terraform).
- Application monitoring, logging and security best practices.
- Relational database schema management – MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Salesforce API integration.
- Laravel framework.
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest IT brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Above-average industry-standard compensation package
- Temporary work from home arrangements with access to a prime location in Makati and with top-ofthe-line facilities and technologies
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Get to enjoy the majority of the Philippine holidays, particularly Holy week, Christmas to New Years
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. OneAffiniti, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
One Affiniti is servicing more than 4,000 channel partners globally, OneAffiniti offers a service-enabled technology platform
to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP,
HPE, Dell, Cisco, and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month.
Founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia with offices in Austin, TX, London, and Manila