Global Partner Pulse 2021 Survey Terms & Conditions
- “Eligible Entrant” means any business that has entered through the landing page and has a valid email address. Eligible Entrants are not directors or employees of the Promoter and are not immediate families of the Promoter’s employees.
- The “Entry Period” begins at 12:00:01am (AEDT) on June 8th, 2021 and closes at 11:59:01pm on June 30th, 2021. The promoter must receive all submissions via Internet by 11:59:01pm (AEDT) on June 30th, 2021.
- “Landing Page” means www.partners.oneaffiniti.com/global-partner-pulse-survey-2021/
- “Participant” means any individual that completes the survey
- “Prize” means a egift card worth$5.00 in local currency
- “Promoter” means Finnigan Investments (Australia) Pty Limited ACN 155 747 765 of Suite 7, Level 10, 109 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000 trading as “OneAffiniti”.
- “Winner” shall mean the first 150 Eligible Entrants to complete the survey
2. ENTRY INTO DRAW
- Entry is only permitted during the Entry Period via the Landing Page. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
- To receive one entry into the draw the Eligible Entrant must complete the form on the Landing Page.
- Entry is free and only Participants who are deemed to be Eligible Entrants qualify for participation in the survey
- The Eligible Entrant must use a compatible browser to visit the Website during the Entry Period and correctly complete the survey on the Landing Page.
- Each Eligible Entrant may only complete the survey once. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the Landing Page shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible submission.
- No entries will be accepted after the Entry Period lapses.
- Any Participant who is not an Eligible Entrant and who does not comply with the terms and conditions herein (or such other terms and conditions and guidelines as the Promoter may specify from time to time) will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries (in its absolute discretion) in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter on when a submission is received is final.
3. THE WINNERS
- There is one (1) winner per survey submission, up to a maximum of 150 winners.
- Each Winner will be notified in writing sent by e-mail to their email address provided on the entry form within seven days of the survey submission. All reasonable steps to notify the Winner will be taken by the Promoter.
- The Winner must claim the Prize by providing postage details within 90 days of receiving email notification.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner via egift card. The Winner will issue their unique egift code via email within 7 days of completing the survey.
- The Winner acknowledges and agrees to their details being published on OneAffiniti’s website at http://winners.oneaffiniti.com/ for a period of at least one (1) month.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) before issuing the Prize in order to confirm the Winner’s identity and eligibility to enter and claim a Prize.
- False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render Participants ineligible.
- The Winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign a form confirming their compliance with these conditions and eligibility to enter the competition and accept the Prize before being awarded their Prize. It is also a condition of accepting a Prize that the Winner of a Prize may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A Winner who does not comply with this condition forfeits the Prize.
- If the Winner does not claim the Prize, then the Promoter will conduct further judging exactly 100 days after the draw date at Suite 7, Level 10, 109 Pitt St SYDNEY 2000 NSW at 10am (AEDT). The Winner of the Promoter’s further judging will be notified within seven (7) days of the second draw. The Winner of the further judging Prize will also be published on our website (http://winners.oneaffiniti.com/) for a period of at least one (1) month.
4. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected online survey submissions or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the content and delivery of this website shall be free from errors, bugs or viruses, or interruptions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in, the winning or use of any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to Participant’s or any other person’s computer and profile related to or resulting from participation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By taking part, the Participant irrevocably consents to the use of all information contained within the entry for marketing purposes by the Promoter.