Employee Purchase Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my organisation eligible for the Employee Purchase Program?
What is a Sponsor?
Who is OneAffiniti?
What is Employee Purchase Plus?
Employe Purchase Plus enables employers to automate the communication of benefits and discounts by utilising the OneAffiniti platform to distribute monthly offers to employees on behalf of the organisation. Some of the benefits include:
- Continuity of IT offers to employees
- Regular communication and notification of the latest IT offers
- Zero costs
- Exclusive Employee Purchase Plus member only offers
- Control over employee participants
- Easy to approve (only takes up to 5 minutes per month)
- Automated campaign management
- List segmentation
To participate in the Employee Purchase Plus Program, you will need to register your organisation and subscribe your employees so they can receive monthly communications on deals and offers via our platform.
Please contact OneAffiniti at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive additional information on Employee Purchase Plus.
How do employees access the Employee Purchase Program?
Generally, your employees will need to opt-in to receive regular updates in the form of an eNewsletter to access the deals and discounts. Different Sponsors have different methods for giving eligible employees access to employee benefit offers. Specific instructions on how to access the deals and discounts are communicated to employees when they access the offer in the campaign.
Can employees claim the salary package with the Employee Purchase Program?
Is there a tax liability for employers if we offer the Employee Purchase Program to our organisation?
Are the offers available to friends and family?
Why do I need to share my employee email list with you?
Can I add/remove employee email addresses from my subscriber list?
What happens to my employee subscriber list data if I opt-out of the program?
Do you share my employee subscriber list with sponsors?
What information do you share with sponsors?
What information do you share with third parties?
What happens in the event of a data breach?
What should I do if I receive privacy related requests from employees?
Will I be breaching any privacy laws by participating in the program?
Do I need employee consent to share my employee’s company issued email address?
What obligations do I have under your T&Cs?
- Provide us with an accurate and up to date list of employee email addresses, and allow us to use the list to deliver marketing materials on your behalf;
- Set up an account to access our services and appoint a primary contact to manage your relationship with us;
- If a fee is payable, pay the subscriptions fees to us in advance (note that the current Employee Benefits Program is fully funded by Sponsors and therefore the program is free for our partner organisations);
- Refrain from copying, altering, modifying, reproducing or distributing the materials unless it is expressly permitted under our agreement;
- Allow us to use your business name, logo, trademark and testimonials for our promotion and marketing purposes without payment;
- Keep confidential our information (including the terms of our agreement), and notify us if our confidential information is breached
- Notify us immediately in the event of a potential or actual data breach or if any complaints or claims are received from any person, including any regulator, relating to information privacy;
- Comply with all applicable privacy and spam laws.
Please note, this summary is only a short guide to your obligations. It has no legal affect and should not replace a thorough reading of the terms and conditions.
Will I be sending SPAM to my employees?
What security measures does OneAffiniti have in place to protect data?
- Network protection: Multiple layers of security controls protect access to and within our environment. We engage data security experts on a regular basis and leverage their expertise to protect our systems.
- Data encryption: We encrypt all data that goes between you, your subscribers and OneAffiniti using industry-standard TLS (Transport Layer Security).
- Secure data centers: Our servers are located within enterprise-grade hosting facilities that employ robust physical security controls. OneAffiniti maintains data replicas and separate hosting environments to minimize the risk of data loss or outages.
- Internal policies and controls: We maintain data protection policies and IT security policies, as well as conducting regular audits of systems and controls.
This material is provided for your general information and is not intended to provide legal advice. To understand the full implications of participating in the Employee Purchase Program please consult with an independent legal adviser.